Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorry it's been so long! I don't have the time or energy to type it all out right now, but I thought I would give a quick recap. All of our horses completed the event at Blenheim and are sound and happy in their stalls now. Trevor jumped clean and brilliantly around xc and took 2 tired rails in SJ but had a very lovely round. We are back at David and Jackie's Maizey Manor and are getting ready to head back to the States. Jess flew home today, and I have been repacking and taking care of Trevor who flies to NJ tomorrow night. I fly from London to Newark early Wed morning and then stay with Trevor in quarantine til Fri morning. Kyle is flying up to meet me and he will drive me and Trevor home. So we're on the home stretch! This has been an amazing trip! We're all ready to head home now and get some rest though. I'll give details from the show later, but for now it's time for a movie and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment