Monday, August 17, 2009

Almost time to go! Found out Friday night that instead of leaving home this coming Friday to fly up to Michigan, I'm leaving Wednesday morning. So I have today and tomorrow to get everything ready and packed and then I'll drive to Birmingham tomorrow night after my last lesson so it's an easy trip to the airport on Wednesday morning. That means cramming a week worth of stuff into 2 days, but I think I've just about got it all under control.

I'm really excited about going to Richland, mostly to get to see my best friend that lives in KY. Her horse is being ridden by a really good young rider this year and he is doing his first Novice HT at Richland this weekend. So I"m thrilled to get to go and see Freddie do his big move-up and spend some time w/ Elizabeth!

Trevor seems to be doing well at Jan's in VA. Jess says his work has been good and he is jumping well. He's even gained some weight! (Good thing for such a picky eater!). I'm looking forward to getting to see (and curry!) him again. It's been about 2 weeks since he left home.

And just like that, it's time for this adventure to begin! After planning this trip all year, it's hard to believe that it's actually time to do this. :) Wish us luck! Hopefully I'll be able to post from Michigan. If not, then see ya in England!

No comments:

Post a Comment